Throughout September, Southampton Hospital Charity and Southampton Children’s Hospital Charity are inviting supporters to have their Will professionally written or updated in exchange for a small donation to the charity.
The donation will buy you the time to sit and discuss your requirements with a professional solicitor who will provide you with honest recommendations suited to your needs.
Suggested donations start at just £95 for a codicil to amend an existing Will, £145 for a basic single Will or £195 for a pair of basic mirror Wills.
Suzie Simmons, Head of Fundraising, comments:
“Gifts in Wills are an amazing way to make your vision live on far into the future. Once you’ve looked after your family and friends, please consider leaving what’s left to Southampton Children’s Hospital Charity.
You don’t have to be wealthy to leave a worthwhile gift. We rely entirely upon the generosity of people like you to enable us to enhance the care and treatment of patients in the care of University Hospital Southampton, so that the very best can be provided for all.
Alongside taking care of loved ones, a gift in your Will to support our work can make a big impact for families in future generations who need hospital treatment. You can make sure that we will be there for the people you love if they ever need us.”
If you would like to find out more information about the month please contact the charity on 023 8120 8881, visit www.southamptonhospitalcharity.org or book your appointment directly today with one of the following solicitors:
- Advocate Andrew Begg, Andrew Begg & Co, St Helier, Jersey – 01534 734234 – abcjersey.co.uk.
- Eric Robinson, Bitterne – 023 8042 5000 – ericrobinson.co.uk.
- Eric Robinson, Bracknell – 01344 379228 – ericrobinson.co.uk.
- Eric Robinson, Chandlers Ford – 023 8025 4676 – ericrobinson.co.uk.
- Eric Robinson, Hedge End – 01489 788922 – ericrobinson.co.uk.
- Eric Robinson, Lymington – 01590 647670 – ericrobinson.co.uk.
- Eric Robinson, Richmond – 020 3146 7300 – ericrobinson.co.uk.
- Eric Robinson, Winchester – 01962 790553 – ericrobinson.co.uk.
- Victoria Handley-Garland, Kiteleys Solicitors, Southampton General Hospital, B Level – 023 8090 9091 – kiteleys.co.uk.
- Wheelers Solicitors, Newport, Isle of Wight – 01983 533938 – pwsolicitor.co.uk.
The solicitors have limited spaces, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.